Looking for some fur vest outfit ideas in 2018? Here are some you will love:
I’ve been waiting for the weather to cool off so I could start wearing my faux fur vests again, and I am happy to report that the weather has been cooperating with me! There is nothing I love more than adding a fur vest to a simple outfit to make it a bit more trendy and fun.
Today I want to share 5 different outfits you can (and should!) wear a fur vest with:
- Blouse + Distressed Denim: As pictured above, I love the look of a simple white blouse, distressed denim, and a fur vest. The casual denim and dressier fur vest balance each other out perfectly.
- Flannel Shirt + Flared Jeans: This is one of my favorite combos. The flannel shirt and the fur vest create a cozy yet elegant look that is perfect for fall and winter.
- All Black Outfit: Picture this…black blouse, black denim, over the knee boots and a fur vest…I could not be more obsessed. This look is so sleek, edgy, and stylish.
- All White Outfit: As much as I love an all black, edgy outfit, I love an all white, monochromatic look just as much. You can wear a chunky knit white sweater with white jeans, nude heels and a lighter colored fur vest. An outfit couldn’t get more feminine and beautiful than this. And YES you can wear white after Labor Day!! 🙂
- Chambray + Leather: Pair your chambray shirt with leather leggings and a black fur vest and be prepared to turn some heads.
Fur vests add an extra element of style and elegance to any outfit. Don’t be afraid to throw on your fur vest on a chilly day!
I have gathered my favorite fur vests that are currently in stock down below.