At Joyfully Styled, I am committed to fostering and helping the fashion enthusiasts, bloggers, and business owners of tomorrow. That is why I have created the Joyfully Styled Blogger Scholarship. This scholarship will help offset the costs of education for high school and college students who have demonstrated an interest in blogging. To learn more about my scholarship continue reading below.
About Joyfully Styled
Joyfully Styled is a prominent St. Louis fashion and beauty blog inspiring women through fashion, beauty, and lifestyle posts. If you are looking for tips on how to better your personal style and makeup routine, Joyfully Styled is the blog for you.
- Amount: $500
- Deadline: July 15, 2017
- Award Date: July 31, 2017
Scholarship Eligibility and Requirements
You must demonstrate an interest in blogging, fashion or entrepreneurship. This can be demonstrated by any of the following:
- Majoring in marketing, fashion design/merchandising, business, or entrepreneurship
- Currently operating a blog while in college or high school
Please submit the following:
- An online application
- A video (3-4 minutes) or short essay (400-600 words) that answers the following question:
What would be your plan for standing out in the very crowded niche as a fashion blogger?
The applicant with the best strategy will be awarded the scholarship.
[gravityform id=”2″ name=”Scholarship” title=”false” description=”false”]
* Please email joyfullystyled at gmail dot com if you have any issues submitting your application through this form.